Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Question: Dressing as a Work-At-Home Mom

As a professional work-at-home mom, do I dress the part?


Yes, absolutely, when I'm out in public or when I'm recording videos or on a video call. This part hasn't changed since my work-from-home pre-baby days when I dressed nicely when others could see me but was more causal when I was home alone. Now when I'm home alone with the baby, my style gravitates toward dresses (non-maternity pants still don't fit me), usually low-cut with easy access to whip out a breast. In fact, it's not unusual for me to spend half my day with a boob hanging out. But when I'm out in a professional setting, I look like a professional, even if I'm carrying my baby on my hip.

Current Challenge


Accomplishing everything I want to do in the day! Hours seem to zip and before I know it, it's the evening and I've only gotten through half my to-do list. As I elaborated in my previous entry, I haven't nailed the WAHM time balance yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment