Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Calling Mommy Bloggers - Where Are You?

I haven't given up my search. There have got to be other moms out there who write about raising their kids. I know mommy blogs exist, but I can't find many of them. The majority have gone inactive or turned into sales pitches.

It's like some clever marketer realized that there is a sea of mothers at home looking for income and something to do, so they filled the internet with useless blogs, articles, and websites of work-at-home or sales schemes. The true mommy bloggers have gotten buried so far deep that I only know of them through others' recommendations.

If you've stumbled upon this lonely blog in a sea of noise and you can recommend a favorite mommy blog, please do. Even better if it's currently active. Even better if she's not trying to sell me something.

I started this blog when I was frustrated that I couldn't find any professional work-at-home mom bloggers. I still haven't found any. I don't know if my circumstances are truly rare, or if I just haven't cast my net widely enough. But I'll keep searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment