Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Question: Considering Work Outside of the Home

Would I Ever Go Back To Work Outside of the Home?


Yes, if the right opportunity was presented to me. Last week a colleague asked me when I thought I might return to work full-time. Maybe soon, maybe never. This week a colleague presented me with an interesting opportunity to do something I love part-time, likely flexible hours, hopefully with the option to bring the baby to work with me at times. That's a job I'd consider! The flexible schedule and ability to bring my kid with me is of high importance to me at this stage of my life, even higher than salary.

Current Challenge


My 4-month-old has learned boredom! It's no longer enough to put her down somewhere. Now I have to give her toys or objects to play with, move her to new spots, and pick her up to provide her with human entertainment at times. I have to watch her most closely near the pets since she has learned how to pull out clumps of fur in her little fists. Uninterrupted work only occurs when she's napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment